By becoming part of Partnership Lake Houston, your business is investing in the future prosperity of the Lake Houston Area.
The Partnership works hard to create a climate of growth and success for all businesses regardless of size or industry. By providing leadership opportunities, business-building initiatives, and connections to community and business leaders, investment in Partnership Lake Houston gives your business a competitive advantage.
To discuss the various membership levels available to meet yours business’ needs, please contact:
Executive Vice President
Stakeholder Investment Level | $25,000+
- All the advantages of Champion, Catalyst, Growth, Market and Business Investment Levels.
- As a Stakeholder in the Lake Houston Area’s prosperity, organizations who invest at this level will work directly with the Partnership’s Chief Economic Development Officer to create a unique, personalized partnership.
- $5000 in marketing credit to use towards sponsorship
- Unlimited business listings in the directory
- Four reserved seats at Partnership Lake Houston monthly luncheons ($1200 value)
Champion Investment Level | $10,000
All the Advantages of Catalyst, Growth, Market and Business Investment Levels
You deserve recognition for making our region a prosperous place. As a community benefactor, we know you want to help the region attract and retain talent, build a robust workforce, and drive a growing economy.
- A seat on the Economic Development Council
- $2400 in marketing credit to use towards sponsorship
- Economic Development Concierge Services-Research, etc.
- Talent Concierge for recruits
- Full Scholarship to Leadership Program ($999 value)
- Eligible for Stakeholder Level
- Invitation to Economic Development Industry Tours
Catalyst Investment Level | $5,000
All the Advantages of Growth, Market and Business Investor Levels
As a leader, you care about developing relationships with other business and civic leaders in order to grow your business. The problem is it’s hard to know where to get connected, which can make you feel like you do not have a voice or like you are being left behind. We believe you shouldn’t have to search for ways to make your community a better place. It all starts with showing up.
Additional Member Benefits
- Half scholarship to the Leadership Lake Houston program ($500 value)
- Two reserved seats to all Partnership Lake Houston monthly luncheons ($300 value, excludes signature events)
- List up to 6 locations or businesses in the business directory ($2500 value)
- 2 seats at our Elected Officials Reception ($100 value)
Growth Investment Level | $2,500
All the Advantages of Market and Business Investment Levels
You want to work with the other influencers in our community so you never have to worry about missing out on the very opportunities you’ve been striving for. Watch as your team gets stronger as they are better informed. Enjoy being among influential leaders who are shaping our region.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Reserved seating at our Elected Officials Reception ($50 value)
- One reserved seat to all Partnership Lake Houston monthly luncheons ($300 value, excludes signature events)
- List up to 4 locations or businesses in the business directory ($2000 value)
- Ribbon cutting for all 4 locations ($1000 value)
- New Member announcement on social media ($150 value)
- $1800 worth of additional value in member benefits
Market Investment Level | $1,000
All the Advantages of Business Investor Level
We know it is hard to balance all the demands of your time and attention. That’s why we are committed to giving you services to grow your visibility and give you better connections that will save you time and money. Gain visibility without trading your time, and get supported by the most influential people in the region.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Enhanced SEO business profile & listing on lakehouston.org ($300 value)
- Business Spotlight published on our social media and featured in our e-newsletter ($750 value)
- List up to 2 locations or businesses in the business directory and/or 25 or more full time employees ($1000 value)
- Ribbon Cuttings for each location ($500 Value)
- $1550 worth of additional value in member benefits
Business Investment Level | $500
At Partnership Lake Houston, we believe you deserve to find a room full of people just like you who can share your story and become your extended business development team. We understand how hard it is to get connected with the right people who can help you grow your business, which is why we are on a mission to be the number one connector of business owners.
- Ribbon Cutting to celebrate joining your business community | posted to social media ($250 value)
- New Member Recognition at a monthly luncheon with member plaque presentation | posted to social media ($250 value)
- 4-6 networking opportunities every month (see events calendar)
Monthly Breakfast Monthly Luncheon Monthly Happy Hour Monthly BizCom Networking After Hours Ribbon Cuttings
- Upload your events to our Community Calendar
- Members-only pricing at paid events
- Business listing on lakehouston.org and the Annual Community Guide & Directory
- Listing for one business location with 24 full time employees or less
- Partnership representation at regional governmental meetings
- Certificates of Origin
- Partnership Lake Houston Proud Member window decal
- Use of Partnership Lake Houston Board Room upon availability