Now is the time to review opportunities to market and brand your business with Partnership Lake Houston. We are happy to schedule time to meet with you to discuss how we can help achieve your marketing goals and reach your intended audience through our programs, events and offerings.
Individual Sponsorship Opportunities
- Walk Run Discover Lake Houston: This event will showcase the beautiful communities in the Lake Houston area while encouraging individuals, kids, families, and serious runners to participate. This month-long campaign will give ample exposure for all sponsors and participants involved while raising essential funds for Partnership Lake Houston.
- 30th Annual Chamber Golf Classic: Join hundreds of golfers in one of the most highly anticipated golf tournaments in the Lake Houston Area.
- Party on the Green: Lake Houston’s premiere event. Patrons will enjoy dinner, drinks, auctions, corn hole and axe throwing tournament, an after party and more.
- Elected Officials Reception: Annual event which provides an opportunity for members to engage with local, state, and national officials representing the Lake Houston Area
Monthly Membership Luncheons
- Peace Officer & Fire Fighters of the Year: This luncheon honors the everyday heroes that serve and protect our community.
- Economic Outlook : National and local experts will present economic indicators and forecast what to expect locally, statewide and nationally.
- State of the Lake Houston Area :Deep dive into the driving forces leading our area’s rapid growth and predictions for future development.
- Teachers of the Year: The Teacher of the Year luncheon honors exceptional teachers from area public and private schools and Lone Star College-Kingwood.
- State of Healthcare: Explores the growth, trends, and hot topics in our area’s largest employment sectors
- State of the State :Engages state leaders in a conversation about business issues in the Lake Houston Area.
- Leadership Awards: The inaugural Outstanding Alumni Award and Top 4 Under 40 of the LHA will be honored at this new luncheon highlighting amazing leaders in our community.
- Focus on Federal Government : Timely information on current federal issues affecting the Lake Houston Area.
- Workforce & Education: Explores the partnership between business and education systems in the LHA and how they work together to develop cutting-edge programs to prepare the future workforce .
- State of Transportation: Timely information on current transportation and mobility projects in the Lake Houston Area.
- Partnership Lake Houston Business Awards :Awards a top Business in the categories of: Small, Large and Franchise Business categories.
- BizCom: Meetings feature speakers who will address new business developments, mobility projects, and community issues.
- New Member Orientation: This quarterly program gives new professionals the opportunity to learn more about the Lake Houston Partnership and how to engage in programs, the Chamber, website, programs and events.
- Leadership Lake Houston
- Leadership Lake Houston Alumni
- Networking After Hours
- Public Affairs
- Seminar Series
- YEP – Young Entrepreneurs & Professionals
- Industry Tours
- Economic Development Annual Meeting
- Annual Report
- Monthly E-Calendar
- Website Advertisements
- Weekly Update E-Newsletter
- Chamber Beverage Bar
- Chamber WiFi Sponsor
- Member to Member Gift