Summer Creek BizCom on November 4, 2021, at 11 am
Speakers and topics include:
Ian Adler, McCord Development, Director of Marketing, has information about updates at Generation Park and other upcoming project.
Joe DeBellis, Service Wire Co., Director of Sales, will share information on service wire expansion into Northeast Houston Generation Park.
Kenny Harrison, Summer Creek High School, Head Football Coach, has updates on Summer Creek Highschool football season.
Rob Maxwell, Harris County Precinct 4, Director, Infrastructure Division, has updates Mason Drive expansion project.
Amanda Petree, Party on the Green, Committee Chair, has updates and more information for the even Party on The Green.
Troy Roddy, Holy Trinity Episcopal School, Head of School, with updates with Holy Trinity Episcopal School renovations and expansions.
Paul Weisser & Stephanie Nunez, Harris County CSD, Assistant Director, Operations, has information on Harris County transit plus program.
Watch the full Partnership Lake Houston Summer Creek here:
We rely on our community partners to make Partnership programs like BizCom available to our members and the larger Lake Houston Area community, as we always do.
Gold Sponsors: Chick Fil A- Wilson/Beltway, HED- Summer Creek, JLA Realty- Amanda Petree, K&S Sportswear, McCord Development-Generation Park, The University of Texas- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sliver Sponsors: Post Net- Summerwood, Shell Federal Credit Union
Joe DeBellis, Service Wire Co., Director of Sales. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Service Wire is third generation family-owned wire and cable manufacturer where the focus is low voltage copper solutions.
- Service Wire was built on 5 core values. Safety, Quality, Service, Technology, and People.
- Moving to Generation Park was a no brainer and will let them build a new brand-new facility.
To listen to the Director of Sales, Joe DeBellis and hear about the information on Service Wire expansion into northeast Houston’s Generation Park, skip to 4min 15sec.
Kenny Harrison, Summer Creek High School, Head Football Coach. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Winning games is for the community and the team makes sure they help with community service to make sure everyone is welcome to the football games.
- Humble ISD has been a great contributor to helping Summer Creek High School upgrade football equipment.
To hear updates about Kenny Harrison on how they are off to a great season, skip to 12min 10sec.
Troy Roddy, Holy Trinity Episcopal School, Head of School. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Holy Trinity made expansion this past summer for the children to learn more and receive a great education that will be a part of them forever.
- Renovating the outside outdoor learning area for students and teachers to use. Children will be able to do homework and plant their favorite flowers and vegetables.
- Built brand news classroom and had upgrades to the security for the safety of the students
For updates from Troy Roddy with information about Holy Trinity Episcopal School renovations and expansions, skip to 16min 30sec.
Rob Maxwell, Harris County Precinct 4, Director, Infrastructure Division. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Project is located at Beltway 8 and Highway 69
- Existing condition is to take Mesa Dr from a 2-lane roadway to a full boulevard
- With redistricting, Precinct 4 will complete the study, send through commissions court, and then hand over to Precinct 1
For updates from Rob Maxwell on updates Mesa Drive expansion project, skip to 26 min 30sec.
Ian Adler, McCord Development, Director of Marketing. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Nimble Workspaces are officially Now Open to the public and comes with amazing features.
- Generation Park is hosting a Wine Tasting Dinner on November 11th for everyone to attend.
- The Bocca Italian Kitchen in now open 7 days a week and everyone who comes in will receive a free bottle of wine through November 18.
To listen to Ian Adler chat about updates at Generation Park and other upcoming project, skip to 31min 15sec.
Paul Weisser & Stephanie Nunez, Harris County CSD, Assistant Director, Operations. Highlights from the presentation include:
- Transit Plus launched on July 6, 2021 and is an On-Demand transit service within defined zones in Northeast Harris County (Generation Park).
- To book with Transit Plus, all you have to do is download the app and it costs $1 for (adults) and $0.50 for (elderly/disabled & children).
To listen to Paul Weisser & Stephanie Nunez, on information on Harris County transit plus program., skip to 37min 00sec.
Amanda Petree, Party on the Green, Committee Chair. Highlights from the presentation include:
- There are still sponsorships available.
- Partnership Lake Houston will be hosting fun competitive events, such as axe throwing and cornhole.
- Ace Hardware has generously donated a Traeger Pro Grill for the raffle.
To listen to the Amanda Petree and hear about the updates for the event Party on the Green, skip to 44min 00sec.